Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Recent works... SOLD before I could post them on my blog...


Title: "Wilmington Waterfront," Wilmington, NC
Artist: Bernie Rosage Jr.
Size: 5x7"
Medium and Surface: Oil on gessoed panel
Source: en plein aire
SOLD... Thanks again Art!
I painted this view of the Wilmington Waterfront with my pards from OOPS (Onslow Outdoor Painters Society). We set up our easels near the USS North Carolina Battleship to get this view across the Cape Fear River of Downtown Wilmington. The longer boat in the painting offered boat rides up and down the Cape Fear for $5...


Title: "Boathouse at Ocracoke," Ocracoke Island, NC
Artist: Bernie Rosage Jr.
Size: 6.5x8.5"
Medium and Surface: Oil on gessoed panel
SOLD... Thanks again Tia!

Many people love the Outer Banks of North Carolina... myself included. My favorite spot (and one of Blackbeard's) by far is Ocracoke Island. The quaint island is chucked full of natural and man-made beauty and the locals enjoy life at the same pace I do... slow!


Title: "Breaking Through"
Artist: Bernie Rosage Jr.
Size: 6x8"
Medium and Surface: Acylic on gessoed panel
SOLD... Thanks Tia!

I was near Swansboro, NC when I saw an approaching storm over the marsh... all of a sudden the light burst through and left an imprint on my mindseye that I tried to capture here.

No comments: