Friday, January 20, 2012

SOLD: "The Road Less Traveled" by Bernie Rosage Jr.



Title: "The Road Less Traveled"
Artist: Bernie Rosage Jr.
Size: 8x6"
Medium and Surface: Acrylic on gessoed panel
SOLD... Thanks Johnnie!

Click HERE to purchase safe and secure online from my Etsy Store.

Follow Me on Pinterest

About this painting:
I never tire painting the North Carolina landscape... I live on the Carolina Coast but spend as much time in the Blue Ridge mountains as possible, all the while, painting as I journey through life.

This painting is the culmination of my love of painting and Robert Frost... "I shall be telling this with a sigh... Somewhere ages and ages hence:... Two roads diverged in a wood, and I... I took the one less traveled by... And that has made all the difference."

No comments: