Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ETSY: "The Bunratty Mill, County Clare, Ireland" by Bernie Rosage Jr.


Title: "The Bunratty Mill, County Clare, Ireland"
Artist: Bernie Rosage Jr.
Size: 6x8"
Medium and Surface: Acrylic on gessoed panel
Price: $40

Click HERE to purchase safe and secure online from my Etsy Store.

Follow Me on Pinterest

While in Ireland, my wife and I visited Bunratty Folk Park in County Clare. The Irish village was set up recreating the general feel of the 19th century with a period style village main street, mill, church, and thatch-roofed cottages. The Bunratty Mill stood out like a jewel in the quaint village. I have painted several paintings of the old mill... here is my latest.

1 comment:

laba.biz said...

Wondering to carry out a specific exhibition on american painters...