Thursday, January 13, 2011

Available Paintings by Bernie Rosage Jr.

My paintings often evoke feelings of peace, serenity, and nostalgia... my greatest reward is when one of my paintings adds to the personal narrative of the viewer... an extension of his or her own story. My paintings pull at the heartstrings of many and have been collected by patrons throughout the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Australia.

If you feel one of my paintings tugging at your heart contact me today at bernierosage@gmail.com


Click this link to see my Available Paintings...
Thanks for dropping by...
Bernie

PS... Art Prints and Cards available from many of my paintings available for safe and secure purchasing online through Fine Arts America... Click logo below for prices and details...

Photography Prints

No comments: