Sunday, August 01, 2010

Busy... Busy... Busy...

Busy... Busy... Busy... seems to be my motto of late!

I have been painting like mad to get ready for two upcoming plein air shows. One in September at the Carolina Art Studio and Gallery in Morehead City, NC and the second with OOPS in October at the Baysden Gallery in Jacksonville, NC. I'll share the paintings and details with you just before each show.

I am SO behind posting new paintings for sale on etsy as well... have then done... just need to launch them. Keep an eye out for them soon.

PLUS....
A couple of artists friends will be joining me for a 3 day plein air workshop with Tony Griffin at the Florence Thomas Art School in the NC mountains in September. Can't wait!

PLUS... to TOP all that...
I start college after 30 years on the 12th of this month! Most of it will be online so I can keep working, painting, and being a husband and dad! My son, Dylan, will start college at the same time at Coastal Carolina.... My oldest daughter, Lyndsey, is a junior at Mount Olive and my middle daughter, Whitney, is a senior at Cape Fear Tech... last but not least... My baby, Olivia, starts the 4th grade in a couple of weeks. Tami starts back to work tomorrow.

Maybe it's not just me...
my whole family is busy, busy, busy!

No comments: