Monday, November 30, 2009

THIS JUST IN... Bernie launches Art Affiliate Program...


If you are an art collector... Thank you! What would the art world be like without you? Our museums and galleries would be empty, artists would lose a platform to grow from, and all our lives would have less meaning.

A special thank you to all the patrons who have purchased my work over the past several years... you have been a blessing to me and I want to return that blessing to you through my Art Affiliate program.


The program is designed for my art collectors and braggarts who want to make $$$ by referring my available paintings to their friends, family, and acquaintances as potential patrons… does this sound like something you would be interested in?…


Read more and sign up at Bernie Rosage Jr. Art Affiliates.


Thank you sincerely... Bernie

No comments: