Thursday, February 05, 2009

"Pear # 9" by Bernie Rosage Jr.

“Pear #9”... w6.00" x h6.00" x d1.75", Oil on wood, alla prima from life, 2009.
.
This original oil painting by American Artist, Bernie Rosage Jr. is available for purchase... Email Bernie about purchasing details HERE... please include the paintings title in the subject line..
Click on image to see a larger view...
.


Pears are my favorite fruit to paint… just type in the word “pears” in the search box above if you don’t believe me. Two of my artist friends joined me in my studio to paint this small still life… a study in complementary colors. It was really cool to see each artists’ rendition of this lonely pear. All three renditions are pictured below...



This painting, on wood, is box-framed and ready to hang.

All my paintings are signed originals using artist grade oils and archival surfaces.

No comments: