Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"City Hall Clock Tower #3, New Bern, NC... A View from South Front Street"... Plein Air by Bernie Rosage Jr.

"City Hall Clock Tower #3, New Bern, NC... A View from South Front Street"... 8x6" Oil on Panel, en plein aire, 9-2008. SOLD... Thanks Homer, New Bern, NC.
Click on image to see a larger view...

Close-up....

Day 2 of the IPAP 6th Annual Worldwide Paint Out started out clear and HOT! I met several other artists from Eastern NC... some from New Bern, Oriental, and Little Washington. Mitchell Morton and I were the only artists from Onslow County to paint on day 2. Keeping my fascination with the City Hall clock tower alive I found a cool vantage point just off South Front Street at the Zaytoun-Raines Century 21 building. I met several nice people who dropped by to chat including a nice man named Homer Ray who worked at the office I was painting from... he even expressed an interest in purchasing this painting and has first dibs on it if still interested. After I finished... Mitchell and I headed to the corner of Pollock and Middle Streets to paint the Birthplace of Pepsi... images will be posted soon.



This painting, on a gessoed panel with painted sides, is easily framed or displayed with a decorative easel.
.
All my paintings are signed originals using artist grade oils and archival surfaces. "Certificate of Authenticity" included.

No comments: