Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bonnie Banks O' Loch Lomond

"Bonnie Banks O' Loch Lomond "... 6x12" Oil on panel, alla prima, 5-2007.
SOLD... Thanks Teresa!

Click image for larger view...



"By yon bonnie banks, and by yon bonnie braes... Where the sun shines bright on Loch Lomond... There me and my true love spent mony happy days... On the bonnie, bonnie banks o' Loch Lomond. "

"Oh, ye'll tak' the high road, and I'll tak' the low road... And I'll be in Scotland before ye... There the wild flowers spring and the wee birdies sing... And in sunshine the waters are sleepin'..."

This painting, "Bonnie Banks O' Loch Lomond", was inspired by my love of the song "The Bonnie Banks O' Loch Lomond" and the beauty that abounds in Scotland. God's creation is displayed at its best at Loch Lomond.

No comments: